As part of #DblogWeek, Day 5: Diabetes Life Hacks, I wanted to post this picture, which is about the coolest thing I have ever discovered about my new tester (meter) the Bayer Contour Next Link. Tutorial Below!
- With meter off, double tap the power or menu button on the top [see the light icon on the picture] and the light will come on. It’s orange…
- Then, insert the strip.
- Wait for the meter to turn on and go through it’s menu.
- [To TURN OFF LIGHT:] simply double tap again. But it will go off when your meter goes off.
That’s it! So cool right??!!
So, you might know, but I used to LOVE the Freestyle Lite meter because of the amazing light button and I was pretty attached to it…and my old meter that synced to my Medtronic Insulin Pump never had a light and I have always had so much trouble testing in the dark…[it’s hard to hold a flashlight or your phone and poke your finger at the same time] so when I discovered this, I was so excited I showed everyone I know and thought I should share it you!! 🙂
Let me know if this is helpful! It’ll be up on Pinterest and Instagram (@mj2molliej) too!
Latest posts by Mollie // curemoll (see all)
- Message Monday: Why I Blog - May 17, 2016
- Diabetes and Oral Health: Things You Need To Know Now - April 30, 2016
- I Wish, I Dream, I Imagine, I Pray That Diabetics Will Have Their Day - April 28, 2016